Friday, May 2, 2008

ONE OF MY HERO'S

Dr. Lester Sumrall is one of my heros.
I have sat under his teaching for many years and even though he passed away in 1996; whenever I hear his voice or see him on tv, it is as though he were still alive.

My favorite teachings of Bro. Sumrall are the series on David, Nehemiah, Samson Rides Alone, plus many others. I like them all really. Lester Sumrall is truly a champion for Christ.

You will find links on this blog to Lesea Broadcasting and Feed The Hungry. Please check out this great ministry. From time to time, I may be adding to my list of godly hero's.
The world needs godly role models today as never before.  I very highly recommend that you read " The Life Story Of Lester Sumrall"  It is an inspiring book about a very inspirational man of God. 
All of Dr. Sumrall's material is available from Lesea Publishing. It would be a real honor for you to obtain anything put out by Lester Sumrall.

So, today we honor you Dr. Sumrall.  Thank you for all you have meant to our lives and ministries.

No comments: