Friday, June 13, 2008

REMEMBERING DAD

Yes, That is me on the tractor and my Dad making sure I did not fall off. Dad was always making sure that we kids were safe. It was a blessing to be raised in that era, as our parents taught us much about how to think and respect for others.

As Fathers day approaches, I remember many wonderful things about my own Dad, who passed away in 2006. It doesn't seem like it has been 2 years since I've seen and talked to Dad. I sure do miss those times. One thing I remember well and miss very much, were those times when we would sit at the kitchen table and have coffee together and just talk. We talked about everything. Those were great times.

Let me encourage those of you who still have your Dad with you, call him; spend time with him; someday, you will not see him again in this life and at times that can be a lonely feeling.
On this Fathers Day, why not do something extra special for your Dad.

Dad, I love you and miss you.

No comments: